- This is the right place for you.
- You can write about any subject under the Sun. But But But Avoid anything about Politics,Religion,Porno and Gambling and videogames and anything polluting ,contaminating the younger minds towards destruction of self and others living in the society,
- This is the corner for raoexperiments.in
- All guest writers are welcome but note the exceptions.but no copy paste from any website.
- The ideas and writing must be your original.
- You may write about any company,product and service but in no way affecting their business and prospects.
- You can compare one with the other product and why you think one is better than the other with the merits and demerits for the consumers awareness and knowledge.If you want to write or put any of your contents here you can send your article to :email@example.com.
If found satisfactory,productive,positive and constructive it will be published here in raoexperiments.in
is life worth living? yes.
You have taken birth as a human being.
This is in itself a Blessing.
You are able to think and express your feelings and ideas.
If you were born as an animal, may be even as a donkey,you may be standing near a wall and braying when you find some pleasure.
You must thank the creator for you are able to hear,see,speak,feel,breathe,taste .
Some are not so lucky to have all these right from birth.
Having a sound mind in a sound body is the greatest boon you ever had and have.
- I had bad cold and my nose was leaking
- . I did not want to take any tablets
- .I wanted to solve this problem.
- I took a vessel and put some water in it and kept the water boiling.
- I added sugar, pepper powder and turmeric powder.
- All nicely boiled.Then I added milk.
- I took like this for 3 days,twice a day
- .Now I am alright and fine.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!